- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Wyoming.
- Elevated between 8796 ft and 9662 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Wyoming. The vertical drop from summit to base is 866 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 6 and ends on Apr 5 (121 days). Average season duration in the USA is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 6 to Apr 5) is 47 " at summit elevation and 45 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 55 " at summit elevation and 55 " at the base.
- Snowy Range Ski Area features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 55 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Wyoming.
The Ski Resort
Snowy Range is a resort located near Laramie, Wyoming. It has varied terrain, great services, friendly staff and affordable prices that will make your holiday at Snowy Range one to remember. 30 hectares of perfectly groomed trails and slopes are awaiting you. The amount of beginner, intermediate and expert trails is fairly balanced so everyone will enjoy skiing and riding at Snowy Range! The trails are serviced by 4 chairlifts - Sundance, Virginian, Pioneer and Chute- complemented by a magic carpet surface lift. Snowy Range is also a great place to learn how to ski and ride. The Snow School private and group lessons for both children and adults. Experienced staff will help you to reach your personal aim. Don´t forget to take a break and relax for a while to make your day on the slopes an enjoyable one. You´ll get a variety of foods and beverages at the cafeteria including burgers, sandwiches, soups and much more!