- Mont Sainte Anne is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Season starts on Nov 24 and ends on Apr 22 (149 days). Average season duration in Canada is 165 days.
- During the season (from Nov 24 till Apr 22) the average snow depth at Mont Sainte Anne is 156 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 161 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Mont Sainte Anne is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Quebec.
- Mont Sainte Anne features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 58 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Quebec.
- Offering 457 acres of slopes and terrain, Mont Sainte Anne is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
The Ski Resort
The resort of Mont Sainte Anne is only a 30 min drive from Quebec City and here the slopes rise up from the shores of the spectacular St. Lawrence seaway offering a breathtaking view of frozen water masses from most runs. Mont Sainte Anne is one of the best skiing resorts in Eastern North America with its impressive network of slopes that spreads out on a terrain of 3 mountain sides. The snow conditions are remarkably good and they make 66 trails to be an outstanding skiing experience for any skier, no matter how skilled. But it also offers a lot of other activities such as dogsledding, canoeing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and much more, there is something in it for every member of the family! Mont Sainte Anne also has 17 lighted trails that are open for night skiing and it has been the host of many World Cup events. This Mountain is an exciting destination for the whole family or for a fun outing with friends. Do not miss out on this spectacular mountain of possibilities.